Office Closed December 22, 2017 – January 8, 2018
Everyone looks forward to the holiday season because it’s when things finally slow down, and we can kick back our feet, reflect on our past year, and look forward to the next.
It’s also a time to give back to your local community and help those who are less fortunate. That’s why, in the spirt of the season, we have once again donated to RoomToRead.org. Room to Read is a charitable organization that provides literature and quality education to those in underprivileged countries.
Our team would like to express our gratitude to those who have worked with us over the past year and beyond. Since our inception, DigiWriting has built so many wonderful relationships and helped writers from around the world make their stories matter. We could not have done it without the help of many dedicated individuals–too many to specifically name here.
Generally, on behalf of the entire DigiWriting team, we would like to thank:
- Our author and small publisher clients–we wouldn’t be here to assist if it wasn’t for you.
- The dozens and dozens of people who helped to plan and those who attended the hugely successful 2017 Stratford Writers Festival and the inaugural Appetite for Words Festival. We can’t wait to make both festivals even bigger in 2018!
- Media, bloggers, and reviewers who have provided a review or coverage for our clients.
- Those publishers and writers who participated in #CanLitPit–we’ll do it again on Wednesday, July 11, 2018!
- Our partners who have worked with us on many projects, both past and upcoming.
- The various libraries who wrote pieces for our Library Talk series in conjunction with the Ontario Library Association.
- Anyone who liked, commented on, shared, re-tweeted, re-pinned, or +1’ed any of our social media content.
- Our fabulous team of interns who were always eager to help wherever needed.
Fearful of forgetting anyone, if you have worked with DigiWriting over the past year: Thank You!
Our team is already busy planning for 2018, including the Stratford Writers Festival (October 19-21, 2018) and the Appetite for Words Festival (Oct 26-28, 2018). You’ll also want to keep an eye out for some new events and exciting changes. For now, our lips are sealed, but announcements will begin soon.
Finally, please note that our office will be closed from December 22, 2017, to January 8, 2018, to allow an opportunity to relax and enjoy time with family and friends.
We wish you and yours the best during the holiday season. See you in 2018!
The DigiWriting Team
What will you be reading over the holidays?