Thank You from the DigiWriting Team!
Traditionally, Thanksgiving is a day to spend time with family and friends and celebrate what you are thankful for. It’s a time to put your feet up, relax and enjoy a steaming cup of warm coco (with marshmallows, we hope) as the Holidays quickly approach. At DigiWriting, our book marketing experts are eagerly anticipating doing exactly this.
Our family – everyone from Client Services, Accounts, Branding, Graphics and Strategy & Planning – would like to express our overwhelming thanks to those who have helped us grow from concept to reality. Since our launch, DigiWriting has experienced rapid growth and we could not have done it without the help of countless people – too many to specifically name here.
WE’D LIKE TO THANK:
- Our authors – we wouldn’t be here to help if it wasn’t for you;
- Media, bloggers and reviewers who have provided a review or coverage for our authors
- Anyone who liked or followed DigiWriting on Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, Google +, Goodreads and Instagram;
- Anyone who liked, commented, shared, re-tweeted, re-pinned, +1’ed any of our social media content;
- Anyone who entered our short story contests;
- Our website designer and developer;
- Anyone who provided us with technical support and know-how when we didn’t know how.
Fearful of forgetting anyone, we’ll say this: If you’ve come into contact with DigiWriting or a member of our staff, you have helped us learn, grow and achieve things we never thought possible. For that, we are grateful.
We have no doubt that DigiWriting will continue to grow in 2015 as we continue to help authors share their dream and be discovered.
The DigiWriting Team