Office Closed December 24, 2015 – January 3, 2016
Traditionally, the holiday season is a time to spend with family and friends and celebrate the spirit of the season. It’s a time to get cozy by the fireplace, relax, and enjoy that extra serving or two of a cherished Christmas dessert (something chocolate, we hope). At DigiWriting, our book marketing experts are eagerly anticipating doing exactly that.
Our team would like to express our overwhelming gratitude to those who have helped us grow leaps and bounds over the past year. Since our inception, DigiWriting has experienced incredible growth, and we could not have done it without the help of many, many dedicated individuals – too many to specifically name here.
Generally, on behalf of the entire DigiWriting team, we would like to thank:
- Our author and small publisher clients – we wouldn’t be here to assist if it wasn’t for you
- Media, bloggers, and reviewers who have provided a review or coverage for our authors, specifically those who worked with us on Nirvana by J.R. Stewart
- Our partners who have worked with us on many projects, both past and upcoming
- Anyone who liked or followed DigiWriting on social media
- Anyone who liked, commented, shared, re-tweeted, re-pinned, or +1’ed any of our social media content
- Our website designer and developer (Isn’t it awesome?)
Fearful of forgetting anyone, we’ll say this: If you’ve come into contact with DigiWriting or a member of our staff, thank you.
Finally, please note that our office will be closed from December 24, 2015, to January 3, 2016.
We wish you and yours the warmest holiday season and a prosperous new year.
The DigiWriting Team