Determining the best and most effective methods to market your book can be a challenge. After all, there are so many questions to ask yourself before, during and after your book launch. These may include:
- Who is my target audience? How can I reach them?
- What marketing and publicity goals do I have for my book?
- How can I achieve my marketing and publicity goals while maximizing my book’s sales?
- How do I use my book’s reviews to gain additional publicity and exposure?
- What kind of content should I be posting to my social media channels? How can I continue to build my followers?
From editing to post-release, our senior book marketing experts are available to provide expert advice while on your book marketing journey. With experience in the publishing, marketing and publicity industries, we’re confident that we can help you overcome and address any uncertainty and apprehension related to your book’s marketing.
Expert Consultations are conducted via telephone or Skype in 30 minute or 60 minute blocks at a mutually agreed upon time.